2.1.11

Snakeskin and Tassles

We were going to go hit up some boxing day sales, and then we decided to take a few pics before! This was our second round of sale shopping, you have to do it in parts, it is just too overwhelming otherwise.





I am wearing BDG boots, american eagle jeans, and a big chunky scarf from Gap. My clutch is Nixon, and the bangles are a mix of forever21 and urban outfitters. My headband is forever21. Kathryn is wearing bailey button uggs, hurley jeans, a striped t-shirt from Gap, a French Connection blouse, and a Gap open front cardigan. Her bag is High Fashion Hnadbags. The hat is... Deluxe, I think. 
We had a great sale day, got some sweet stuff! 
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't like me that's fine, but please don't use any language that may offend anyone else.