2.1.11

Ballerina Bun

Kathryn has so much more hair than me, it is actually kind of unfair. She looks great in the ballerina bun right? AM-I-RIT? Yeah I am, she wasn't sure, she never really is about the stuff I pick out for her, but since it was for my blog, she agreed. She wasn't too reluctant actually for any of the posts she has been in! She is wearing a studded acid wash dress from H&M, an old plaid shirt from a vintage store, aldo flats, and grey ribbed tights. The headband is forever21, and the necklace was my mom's.
                                             Here is the second look I made her wear!

The bow is from a local boutique, and the flower is the same local designer as the headband from a few posts back... So pretty huh?!!

                                                           That's all for now, byeeeeee
                                                                              xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't like me that's fine, but please don't use any language that may offend anyone else.