9.1.11

Hold ME Tight.... CLUTCHES!

Spring/Summer 2011 collections this season churned out some seriously amazing pieces. I am particularly smitten with clutches at the moment, I am lovin' the box clutch seen at Bottega Veneta, Alexander McQueen, Oscar De La Renta, and Diane Von Furstenberg. Here are a few of my favs!


               Bottega Veneta!!!!
                  (knot clutch)
      (above (3) and all 4 corners)






      Diane Von Furstenberg!!!
       (left, right and above)
 
Matthew Williamson!!! (above) 


 Alexander McQueen (skull clutches) - below and right.

Oscar De La Renta (below)


                
I am going on a hunt tomorrow for a cheaper version of these box clutches, I have a few places in mind! xo smile like you mean it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't like me that's fine, but please don't use any language that may offend anyone else.