20.4.10

7 things (with no specific reference to miley cyrus... ok maybe a little one)

As per Lindsay's request award thing which I was tagged in, I am sharing 7 things y'al might not know about me...

1) I eat A LOT
2) I did competitive gymnastics for 10 years, competed at nationals twice and in Japan at the moon salto cup
3) I am about to go eat supper
4) Song of the moment - sink into me by taking back sunday
5) I have an odd obsession with moccasins and carrie bradshaw hair (i DO NOT possess such an awesome characteristic)
6) I have all the Harry Potter books pretty much memorized
7) i believe anything is possible for serisous, like i believe i am going to survive my 2 exams tomorrow

that is all back to supper and studying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't like me that's fine, but please don't use any language that may offend anyone else.