19.2.11

Where did that money go?

Shopping, first day of spring break, THE BEST. <3 I bought some sweet stuffff!

First, I got some super soft, sheer cotton shirts from American Apparel. I got a white shirt, a black shirt and blck tank top, and a light blue tank top, they were buy one get one free. I got super short shorts from american apparel, they have zippers on the side! I also got two pairs of over the knee socks from there too! And last, I got a really cute flowy, sheer top from a cute new boutique here, its by Pink Martini.

 Me and my sista kathryn got our makeup done at a department store here, it was at the NARS counter and it was soo fun, she bought the green eyeliner she is sporting below!

Here kathryn is wearing two of my new shirts, and my new over the knee cable knit opaque socks.

   My shorts are american apparel, and so are the socks. The shoes are aldo, and the shirt is Pink Martini.
That's all for nowww! xoxoxoxo
clare

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't like me that's fine, but please don't use any language that may offend anyone else.