31.1.11

Spring 2011 Couture

Here are a few of my most favourite looks from the recent spring 2011 couture lines...

This Alexis Mabille look is so dramatic! The bow is a wonderful addition to the dress.


I have been on a clutch kick lately, this one from Armani Prive is really interesting,I love the depth it creates.


I couldn't decide between a few of the Chanel looks, I loved so many! But this one I would love to wear all the time! The pants were really cool in all the looks.



Along with the Chanel collection, the Elie Saab collection was one I could hardly choose between.



And finally, of course, Dior had some wonderful silhouettes, here are two of my fav looks.



Those are my fav looks, stay tuned for my top X number of models of the moment...
xo
clare

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't like me that's fine, but please don't use any language that may offend anyone else.